Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why do we do this?

Thanks to Krysta at Scarred For Life. I like the way this looks. Now I just need a few more sessions to finish one side of my body. Then I can start work on the other side. I also got a sleeping bag this morning. With camping on the horizon, I am having trouble not buying a ton of equipment all at one time. Luckily, the tent that I want is out of stock at the store. While camping in Chile, I learned the importance of having good camping gear. I was caught in the rain and snow with non water proof and non weatherproof gear more than once. Never again. Especially with New Zealand's unpredictable weather.
With indoor soccer finished for the season, I now have more time to work, fish, hike, camp, swim, bike, and run. Or post boring blogs...

1 comment:

rr said...

Love the star. What does it say next to it?

Good thing you got to the Dark Night early ;)