Saturday, December 19, 2009

EverLater and the recession.

All I wanted for Christmas was a Nintendo Wii. And a Kitchen Aid. Today I received a frying pan and a cup. This recession sucks. We did Christmas today because Mojdeh wanted to use the blender that I got her so I told her that if she got her presents, I get mine.
On a happier note, I changed the lightbulb in the car's headlight, Moj found a chair that she has been wanting, but this one was free, and I made a delicious curried chicken salad. I also banged out a hard trainer session on the bike this evening. Although, I am not sure what I am training for.
We went to a party where I met one of the creators of EverLater.com. Having traveled a bit, this is a site that I can spend a lot of time playing with. I will leave you with a picture of Lando watching me on the trainer.

1 comment:

Natty said...

Hey Rory,

Was great to meet you at my brothers graduation party. Thanks for the Everlater shout out. Hope to see you around town.

Cheers,
-Natty