Sunday, March 21, 2010

Can't believe they found it.

Yesterday, we took some friends on a very muddy run. I lost the car key. There was a foot of snow or heavy mud. A couple of us hitchhiked back to our house. (Thanks to the girl from Montana that is living in her car while trying to move to CO for snowboarding that picked us up!) I was trying to break into my own house when my neighbor showed me how to open my front door with a credit card. It took her about 15 seconds to get into my house. I picked up the spare car key and prayed that my mom's car would start. There was no gas so we scrounged $2 in quarters and made it to the gas station. Then we went back to the car and found that the spare key still sets off the alarm. I am wondering what to do when Mojdeh arrives and our friend had found our car key in the snow. Hallelujah. Pretty unbelievable actually.
Today, we hiked to Royal Arch in Chautauqua Park. It was snowy, muddy, icy, and sunny all at the same time. Here is someone else's picture of the arch. Tomorrow is my orientation at Boulder Dushanbe Tea House. Looks like I will get some more chai and samosas!

No comments: