Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting ready for salt.

Last week, I hurt myself playing soccer by colliding with another guy. I limped around for a couple of days until I decided to go to the doctor. I was told that I just bruised the bone and there was some swelling as fluid was in the marrow. I took a week off and felt better. Good enough to not listen to the doctor and get back into some soccer on Sunday. Of course I hurt it again and feel like a complete idiot. So with Mojdeh in Texas, I bought ice cream and gummy bears and sat on the couch for a couple of days feeling sorry for myself. I also bought an Orvis Hydros rod and reel. Now I am ready for Bali. The rod has arrived and the reel is expected around the middle of next month. Then I can go stand in the park and practice my double haul until my arms fall off.
I also applied for a job at the new Orvis store that is opening across the street form my house.
Mexico salt water fly fishing.

No comments: