Monday, June 25, 2007

Today

Today was a good day. I woke up late expecting to have to work both jobs. I ended up only having to work at the bike shop. I got to hang out with people that like bikes and/or triathlons. Not a bad way to spend a few hours. Then I found out that I would have tonight free. Kurt, Matt and I went into Waikiki to take some pictures. I am lucky enough to have friends that are good at taking pictures and willing to allow me to be there model.
I am trying to have a different outlook on life lately. I am quite judgmental and I tend to think that most people are not very bright. I don't think that this is a good way to go through life. So now, I am trying to not worry about what other people think or do. It is important for me to live my life the way that I think I should and not worry about how others are living their lives.
Last week, Jimmy, Kurt and I made movies for Cervelo. The idea was to show why you love your Cervelo. (Cervelo makes bicycles).
Here are some of our videos. I don't think that any of us are satisfied with the end result, but we did it at the last minute. We really wanted to show the beauty of Hawai'i. We thought that the reason we love our Cervelo is because it shows us a Hawai'i that very few people get to see.

No comments: