Thursday, August 30, 2007

Run.

My throat burns, my eyes are stinging, I can't stop sweating. I just ran 3 1/2 miles in Los Angeles. It was 100 degrees at 3:30 when I was running. I will try and run for more than a half an hour tomorrow. My Garmin couldn't find satellites for 5 minutes so I just started running. Unfortunately, I don't have a cool map to show you. Maybe it's because I am so far away from it's normal area. There is supposedly a nice park nearby. I will look for it tomorrow.
Today was filled with a fun couple hours at the hospital followed by a fun couple of hours at Target. I like passing aisles of things that I don't need. But I will admit, I wanted to get some useless stuff. I am getting caught up in the LA lifestyle of buying things for no reason.
Luckily, i jumped back into my SUV and drove away with the AC blasting before I acted so very So Cal. I will not be one of them...

1 comment:

Danielle Reghi said...

I can't believe that you are driving an SUV! oh and you need some pictures of your place there.