Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy week.

I have taken a week off of exercising after the Bolder Boulder. It is a weak move on my part. I gave myself a million excuses. Now I am a full fledged member at the local YMCA, so that has inspired me to swim. Also, I have to say that reading people's blogs (my addiction) has helped me a lot. People like Ben, Bree, Rachel, and Mark all make me want to be fast. Their enthusiasm is what drags me outside when I feel lazy.

I have been busy working (waiting tables), designing web sites, and coolest of all, promoting Rudy Project. This weekend, I was able to "work" at the Elephant Rock Cycling Festival. The enthusiasm that people had for Rudy Project really blew me away. I knew that I always liked their sunglasses, but seeing so many people have so many good things to say about their stuff truly impressed me.

Web site development has always been a hobby, but now I am able to help out some friends. I would like to announce the completion of a few sites that I have made.

Sue's Hale is a vacation rental on Kauai.
Scarred For Life is a tattoo shop in Boulder.
Marion Summerer is a pro triathlete living in Honolulu.

Anyone else need one made?

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

Hey... we all love your blog too... you just remind us to have fun!

I love the websites you did, very cool. If some amazing friends didn't make mine I would take you up on the offer...

Have fun with the Rudy promoting and if you have any shades that need a face my face needs shades!

Danielle Reghi said...

Ingenious, give props to other people, then promote yourself. You would be excellent at marketing ;)