Thursday, January 7, 2010

Denver Merchandise Mart.

Come find me at the Fly Fishing Show in Denver tomorrow. I will be working and wishing that I was browsing. I broke the tip of my rod while fishing in below freezing temperatures. TFO claims to have a lifetime no-fault warranty, so I will be sending my rod back to them soon. I hope it is as seamless at Rudy Project's. Ed and I went out to Cheesman Canyon this week and saw lots of fish. They were all in the river. Swimming, eating, playing, and having nothing to do with us. Moj and I headed to the tailwater of Gross Reservoir and I caught one fish. Everyone said to use midges, but I went with a big purple prince nymph. It was fun until it started snowing. Then we called it a day. Lando seemed to enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!