Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Persian... like the cat.

Today, we went and saw the Body World  exhibit at the San Diego museum of Natural History. It made me want to learn more about my body, but made me realize how fragile everything is that I have. Maybe it was the 60 minute run that hurt this morning that didn't help. Tomorrow, we head back up towards Santa Barbara. The next day we are supposed to pick up our van with a new transmission and drive to San Francisco!
 
La Jolla cove.

Pacific Beach.
I see dead people.
Apparently this coming weekend is Easter. We made it to San Diego. We have been eating a lot of Persian food since Mojdeh's mom is with us. Today we had beef and chicken, rice, cheese, bread, yogurt, lots of tea. I also had a drink made of yogurt, mint, and water.
The yogurt drink.

No comments: