Wednesday, February 2, 2011

End of January!

So the weather looks like it is going to be freezing cold and snowy. I try not to complain as this is why I live in Colorado. I love the seasons. Although, I did just order a new fly fishing rod for saltwater fishing. Yesterday, the Blood Knot crew went to the Dream Stream. I am done with winter fly fishing. It was windy, cold, and sunny, but not to productive on the fishing front.
Now I am looking forward to Bali and trying to swing another warm weather vacation in March. Maybe Kona. We played our first indoor soccer game in Westminster last night. We have a brand new team on a brand new field and we got our asses handed to us. I am having trouble walking after colliding with a guy on the other team so I hope that goes away soon. Lando chewed a couple of hats that we had ordered for Blood Knot employees. That sucked.

No comments: