Saturday, March 29, 2008

New blog


I have started posting my blog here again. This is easier than doing all the work myself. It also takes less space on my .mac account. I am currently sitting in a hostel with the flu or some head cold. I think that it was all the long bus rides. I have signed up for a 10K run that occurs tomorrow morning in memory of a 25 yr. old runner that the military abducted. Well that is the story that I got from the poster on the wall. If I feel well enough, I would love to run it. I have some more pictures to post, but I haven't gotten around to it. We leave for Punta Arenas in two days. I need to feel better because the weather there can be horrible. Lots of wind. Snowstorms aren't uncommon. We are going at the end of the tourist season. This can be good (cheaper accommodations, less people) but also can be worse (less guides, worse weather). I will keep you posted!

The older posts of my blog are here.

No comments: