Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back in the People's Republic of Boulder

Since I have returned from Las Vegas I am still trying to catch up on sleep. Rent needs to be paid, but I am trying to disappear into the mountains for some practice camping/hiking. I feel like my priorities are switching back to the traveling kind. October 29th is the departure date for New Zealand. I would leave tomorrow if I could. Well maybe just one more trip to REI for last minute things. I have my outfit planned for New Zealand. One pair of pants, one shirt, two mid layers, and my rain gear. It isn't much. Today I ate dehydrated pasta with meat sauce for lunch. It was expensive, but very tasty. I think that I will look for meals like these while camping. I am sick of eating the same oatmeal with powdered milk and sugar every morning when camping.

1 comment:

LiquidGooey said...

New Zealand is Outrageous! Enjoy that!