Monday, July 13, 2009

Last weekend in Boulder.

It has been a couple of weeks in one place. I am not sure if I am ready for the "normal" life. Sometimes the idea of having a place to live seems really nice. But the idea a car payment, rent/mortgage, insurance, and repetition are still further away in the future. I think it is the repetition that scares me the most. Although I think that my training would be much better if I had a "normal" job.
We are heading out West in a couple of days. We won't be back in CO until November. So it was time to get some deeply discounted gear for the winter.
I am ready.
The transition area at the race.
This weekend's race was the Boulder Peak olympic distance triathlon. It is a popular race in the U.S. It was cool to see Craig Alexander wandering around enthusiastically cheering on the people racing.
 
My banana bread.
I was also able to use the bread maker at the house where we are staying. It has been fun. Theresa is awesome. Craig shops at the bread discount store. I didn't know that it existed either until we went today.
One last thing. If you like fishing, check out the monster Brown Trout picture that I just put on Fishy Steve's website! Insane. www.FishySteve.com

No comments: