Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How we roll.


It only took two hours to get the lights hooked up on our trailer this morning. But you should have seen how happy I was when a cop passed me at night! On our way out of Lake Havasu, the car died going up a hill. I guess the 10 year old van isn't as srong as we hoped. Tomorrow we need to replace the fuel and air filters. We almost made it San Diego today. We have spent a lot of time on the same interstates. I am excited to head north and south instead of east and west. The wind has prevented us from any training so hopefully we can get it back on track in SD.


I forgot to mention how much I like FRS. I got a free sample at TriFest in Tucson and I wasn't sure that it would do anything but taste good. Now I eat two of their chews before and two after training and I feel mch more recovered the next day. Placebo? Possibly. Do I like it? Absoutely.

No comments: