Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two good days.

Laguna Beach.
Yesterday was good. I exchanged a pair of sunglasses at Rudy Project (they are guaranteed for life if you ever scratch them). Mojdeh picked up a couple of pairs of cool new shades, and we went to my friend Kevin's house. Along the way, we stopped at the beach to check out this side of the Pacific Ocean.
One of the other beaches.
Today, we had to work all morning. We drove around LA picking up products and getting ready for this weekends event. We are staying with my cousins. Their guesthouse is fantastic. They stocked the fridge for us and are more than accommodating. Tonight we are going out to dinner and I already feel like royalty. I also went for a very short bike ride. I tried out the Blue RD1 that we are selling. What a nice bike. When I am out of the saddle, the thing wants to go fast! It has been a good couple of days, but I need to get serious about my training. I am planning on a half ironman in Kansas this June.

No comments: