Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pink is in this year.

Dinner a couple of nights ago was at Bistro de la Gare in South Pasadena. Fantastic. Good food, good wine, and good company. Catching up with my family has been very important for me. I feel closer to them more than I ever have. My cousins (and their kids) are examples of the kind of family that I strive to have.
First fraternity formal.


The are unconditionally loving, supportive of their family, and very giving. It is amazing that traveling around the world has changed my perspective on a lot of things, but it couldn't open my eyes to everything. Coming "home" has been amazing. Seeing my Dad in his new life last month is still unbelievable. I am proud of him.

A cold run, bike, swim.


Mushy stuff aside, Mojdeh did her first triathlon and got 5th in her age group! There are some timing discrepancies, but she is happy with that result. We busted our butt to set up the day before and the morning of the race. It was only busy for about one hour. B showed up to help which was awesome, but we found out that we will need more support at each of these events. Next week, we are supposed to have a van to sleep in (give back the rental car) that has bike racks on top. That will make life much easier. Dinner last night was at Mijare's. Now I have to work before we play in Pasadena today!

No comments: